August 15: General Fees & Tuition Due
January 9: Spring Fees & Tuition Due
*Students may elect to enroll in a quarterly payment plan for a small fee
WLC Collections Policy
Students who have signed the application stating that they understand and have accepted the terms of payment outlined therein are expected to abide by those terms. If a student is unable to comply in any way with the agreed upon terms, the student must inform the College Director prior to the payment period to make other arrangements. All students, without exception, are required to pay in full for all semesters they attend WLC.
Students who are unable to pay or are late in making a payment, will be given notice that they have 30 days to make payment or they will be removed from the program. Any outstanding payments due to WLC at the time of the student’s dismissal will be paid in a reasonable manner. Students seeking reinstatement will be required to satisfy all outstanding payments before they can be reinstated and are expected to pay the upcoming semester in advance.
WLC Refund Policy
Students desiring to terminate their involvement with WLC should submit a written notice of intent to the College Director. Refunds are based on the following criteria:
- Non-refundable Fees include but are not limited to: Registration Fee, Library Fee, Facility Fee, Payment Plan Fee.
- The Annual Graduation Fee is refundable if the student is no longer attending WLC prior to the event and does not attend the annual end-of-year banquet.
- There is no refund on any services already rendered by WLC. If a student completes a semester for which payment has been made, no refund will be given.
- Refunds on advance payment will be prorated. If a student pays for a semester in advance, the time will be rounded off to the percentage of that semester attended and the refund will reflect the amount equal to the time still remaining.
- Wave Leadership College will refund monies within 30 days of written notice of withdrawal.
Refund policy for prepaid tuition and fees upon withdrawal prior to the beginning of the semester.
Students are entitled to a full refund of prepaid tuition until the first day of class if students do not attend any WLC courses or decide not to attend the semester that has been prepaid. Fees will be refunded according to the following schedule:
Fall 2017 Semester
- August 25: Last day to add a class / last day to drop a class with 100% refund
- September 8: Last day to drop with a 50% refund
- September 22: Last day to withdraw from a class – no refund available
Spring 2018 Semester
- January 12: Last day to add a class/ last day to drop a class with 100% refund
- January 26: Last day to drop with a 50% refund
- February 9: Last day to withdraw from a class – no refund available